Saturday, February 12, 2011

About Me


I am the Marketing Director for a large, multi-site church in Wichita, Kansas.
My job lets me be creative!  That is what I love best about my job.
On any given day, I could be picking out lighting for a television show, creating new drinks for our coffee shop, designing a new logo for a ministry of the church, consulting on a video shoot, redecorating a room,  or writing a script for a television commercial.

I have worked at Asbury Church since 2006.  Before that, I worked in the printing business in many capacities from design and pre-press to sales and customer service.

In my spare time, I enjoy cooking and teach cooking classes with a great friend of mine.
I also have a event planning business that allows me to work with another great friend on fun projects.

I have been married to my amazing wife Rhiannon since 2008.  We have a diva daughter, Madyson who is 10 years old.  Madyson keeps us busy with a full schedule of dancing, acting school.

No comments:

Post a Comment